Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Ethiopia photos

First photo - 2 happy cyclists!
Second photo - our Ethiopian fan club watching as we set up our tent, they are well- behaved and staying behind the " magic red rope"

In case any of you are wondering and have been checking the race results, I am no longer "racing" so no longer timing in and out.  Just not my thing and I figured I did not need one more thing to do in the mornings when every moment is focused on getting on the bikes right after breakfast.  However, I AM still EFI!  Yes, Every Fabulous Inch ( substitute appropriate word beginning with f depending on the day) of the route so far has been covered by me under my own power.  We are over 3000 km in and one quarter done, we shall see how long I can keep it up.  Wayne is EFI as well!


4 comments:

  1. Happy Valentine's Day! Enjoy EFI!
    If if was me, it would have been IGU (I Give Up) a long time ago. A big cheer for passing the quarter post. - Sally

    ReplyDelete
  2. great picture, we love reading all your updates keep them coming! We are living precariously through you guys!!

    Tina & Neil

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got caught up after a few weeks, grabbed my atlas and I'm amazed at how far you've gotten alreay. Keep up the posts, you're not missing much here other than a very mild winter.
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep on pedalling, you guys. Look forward to your news so I can keep cheering. You just passed Valentine's Day - next is St. Patricks I suppose - how boring! What kind of monkeys? The ones that don't harrass cyclists? Watch for those soccer balls in your spokes!
    Janice

    ReplyDelete